Time & Location
08 Oct 2023, 10:30 – 14:30
Hatfield, Studio & Therapies, The Oak House, Church St, Hatfield AL9 5AR, UK
About the event
Flow & Restore Retreat
Movement to nourish your Mind, Body & Face
Sunday 8th October 2023
10.30am – 2.30pm
Venue: The Oak House Studio & Therapies (located within Hatfield House) https://www.theoak-house.co.uk
A stunning studio set within the grounds of historic Hatfield Park. Soak up the peace and quiet of this serene and picturesque location.
Nourish your mind, body and face through mindful movement and holistic approaches to leave you feeling renewed from inside out.
An introduction and hands on session with Reena from Soleful by Reena guiding you through Face Yoga, Facial Massage & Gua Sha to encourage a kinder and graceful approach to ageing. Learn to achieve a natural glow from deep within.
A mindful Yoga Flow with Rima from The Grounded Yogi to balance your mind and awaken your inner strength. Finishing the day with a Yoga Nidra session to leave you feeling rested and reset.
Join us for a hands on, experiential retreat devoted to YOU.
Plan for the day:
- 10.30am – Welcome tea & biscuits to be served on arrival
- 11.00am – Face Yoga with Reena
- 11.30am – Fresh air-break to enjoy the beautiful grounds
- 11.45am – Yoga Flow with Rima
- 12.45pm – Nourishing Vegan Lunch to be provided
- 1.15pm – Facial Massage and Gua Sha Flow with Reena
- 1.45pm – Relaxation / Yoga Nidra with Rima
- 2pm – Reflection, Questions & Goodie Bags
- Ticket type
Flow & Restore RetreatPrice£70.00
+£1.75 service fee+£1.75 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out